Birn+Partners Executive Board Education
Board work and board responsibilities demand your knowledge and competencies. It is a professional role where you get close to the company, its goals, and strategies. With a targeted board education, you gain knowledge and tools to become an effective and competent board member.
The education is aimed at directors, experienced leaders, and board members in small and medium-sized enterprises.
WITH THIS EDUCATION, YOU WILL GET:
- An overview of your role, tasks, and legal responsibilities in the boardroom.
- Tools to challenge the company’s purpose, vision, and business model.
- Tools in risk and audit work.
- Knowledge about cycles, business plans, buying and selling of companies, cybercrime, valuation, transformations, etc.
- Collaboration between the board and management.
- Knowledge of board recruitment, board composition, and interaction within the board.
- Hands-on knowledge from private equity firms, top executives, publicly traded companies, and the SME segment.
- A 1:1 meeting with a headhunter regarding your board CV and guidelines.
- Board network and invitation to participate in ongoing webinars on relevant board topics.
See the whole programme here including prize
SelectionF members will receive a 20 % discount.
Autumn session: October 11-12, November 7-8, November 152023
Spring session: March 6-7, March 10-11, April 24, 202
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REGISTER OR DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please contact us. We are ready to assist you.
Phone: 30 14 42 24
Remember to mention that you are a part of SelectionF when registering.